Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
IPA Brewery Masterclass & Lunch
This course icludes:
- Tour with the brewers of 3 Ravens
- Learn about 3 Ravens' approach to hopping and how the process varies for different styles of IPA.
- A sharing sit down style feast from Bluebonnet BBQ's Food Truck (dietary requirements can be catered for- please include these in the special requirements section).
- Guided beer tasting of 8 different, freshly tapped, IPAs from 3 Ravens and Hop Nation
- Tasting includes New World, American, Australian, New England, and Imperial variataions of IPA
A litlle about 3 Ravens Brewery
One of the pioneers of the Australian craft beer revolution, 3 Ravens has been knocking out quality craft beer since 2003.
Engineered by hand, our beers are the product of a craft brewing process in which traditional methods meet exacting standards. We take care to emphasise quality over quantity and use only the finest natural ingredients.
We have won multiple awards over the years, however none as prestigious as the 2014 Australian International Beer Awards where we took out the coveted prizes of Champion Australian Small Brewery and Best British Style Ale.
We are dedicated to brewing beers of distinct character, to be savoured for their robust flavour and uniqueness. Cheers!
- Taste your way through 8 different IPAs from 3 Ravens and Hop Nation under the expert guidance of one of our brewery team
- See behind the scenes of a fully functioning, iconic Melbourne craft brewery
- Learn 3 Ravens' approach to hopping and how the process varies for different styles of IPA
- Comprehensive brewery tour
- Sharing style feast
- Guided tasting of IPAs from 3 Ravens and Hop Nation.
- An understanding of 3 Ravens' approach to hopping and how the process varies for different styles of IPA
- Your interest to learn
- An empty stomach
Closed-toe shoes essential
Everyone who loves beer, is interested in beer or knows nothing about beer.