Buy a Gift Voucher
Cellar Beer Masterclass
For Beer Enthusiasts!
Cellaring drinks has for a long time been an art bogarted by the wine world. However with the recent resurgence of craft beer those in the know have been burrowing away their prized bottles of ales and sours to unlock incredible maturation potential.
Join us at 3 Ravens as we unlock the majesty of vintage beers and take you through a tour of some of our beers that have been stashed away for such a special occasion.
This course includes:
- Guided brewery tour with one of our brewers
- A sharing sit down style feast from A1 Bakery Fairfield (dietary requirements can be catered for- please include these in the special requirements section).
- Guided beer tasting of multiple vintages of our Barley Wine, Belgian Quadrupel (The Druid) and a few select sours from our Wild Ravens label
- This class focuses on cellar beers, comparing different vintages of beers
A litlle about 3 Ravens Brewery
One of the pioneers of the Australian craft beer revolution, 3 Ravens has been knocking out quality craft beer since 2003.
Engineered by hand, our beers are the product of a craft brewing process in which traditional methods meet exacting standards. We take care to emphasise quality over quantity and use only the finest natural ingredients.
We have won multiple awards over the years, including 2014 Australian International Beer Awards where we took out the coveted prizes of Champion Australian Small Brewery and Best British Style Ale and most recently 2018 Champion Australian Small Brewery and Best Belgian Style Ale at the Perth Royal Beer Awards.
We are dedicated to brewing beers of distinct character, to be savoured for their robust flavour and uniqueness. Cheers!
- Taste your way through Beers from 3 Ravens under the expert guidance of one of our brewery team
- See behind the scenes of a fully functioning, iconic Melbourne craft brewery
- Learn 3 Ravens' approach to cellaring beers
- Comprehensive brewery tour
- Sharing style feast
- Guided tasting of Vintage Beers from 3 Ravens
- Your interest to learn
- An empty stomach
Closed-toe shoes essential
Everyone who loves beer, is interested in beer or knows nothing about beer.
3 Ravens Brewery requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email 3 Ravens Brewery to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at 3 Ravens Brewery or organised by 3 Ravens Brewery must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by 3 Ravens Brewery.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give 3 Ravens Brewery unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at 3 Ravens Brewery classes and events or on 3 Ravens Brewery's premises. (For use of 3 Ravens Brewery marketing materials).
3 Ravens Brewery requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.