Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Spring Beer Masterclass & Vegetarian Feast
Beer line up by 3 Ravens
- Dandy Lager in Firkin (single release keg)
- Wild Prickly Pear Braggot
- Grows Merry in Time (single release keg)
- Woodstock Farm Vermouth (single release keg)
- Strawberries & Cream Shake
- Wild Ravens Pastry Sour Series: Redgum Honey, Wattleseed & Macadamia
- NAT RAV 2019 Heathcote Yellow Muscat
Israeli Street Food Sharing style Vegetarian feast from Tahina
- Falafel salad
- Monkey Salad
- Hummus plate
- Tahini plate
- Roasted cauliflower
- Roasted eggplant
- Roasted potatoes
A little about 3 Ravens Brewery:
One of the pioneers of the Australian craft beer revolution, 3 Ravens has been knocking out quality craft beer since 2003.
Engineered by hand, our beers are the product of a craft brewing process in which traditional methods meet exacting standards. We take care to emphasise quality over quantity and use only the finest natural ingredients.
We have won multiple awards over the years, including the Champion Small/ Medium Brewery and along with Champion Victorian Brewery at the 2019 Independent Beer Awards. Champion Beer at the 2019 Perth Royal Beer Awards. In 2018, Champion Australian Small Brewery and Best Belgian Style Ale at the Perth Royal Beer Awards. At the 2014 Australian International Beer Awards, we took out the coveted prizes of Champion Australian Small Brewery and Best British Style Ale.
We are dedicated to brewing beers of distinct character, to be savoured for their robust flavour and uniqueness.
A little about Tahina:
Roy and Nat's philosophy is simple, share what you are passionate about and nourish your body with wholesome, plant-based foods that are made with love and affordable for all.
Born and bred in Tel Aviv, Israel Roy learnt to cook traditional Israeli dishes in his Father's kitchen as a young boy. Keen to expand his career as a chef, Roy moved to Melbourne in 2012, where he met his partner Nat.
Homesick for his favourite family food Roy enjoyed recreating the flavours of Israel at home. Much to Nat's delight this always included delicious vegetarian dishes especially for her. Roy and Nat were soon hosting dinner parties and sharing their love for good food with their close friends and family.
An extension of those dinners parties, Tahina is Roy and Nat's shared dream. They have created a special place where people can come and enjoy home-style Israeli food that will leave you feeling totally nourished.
- Taste your way through spring beers from 3 Ravens under the expert guidance of a brewerf our brewery team
- See behind the scenes of a fully functioning, iconic Melbourne craft brewery
- Learn 3 Ravens' approach to spring beers
- Comprehensive brewery tour
- Vegetarian feast from Tahina
- Guided tasting of spring beers from 3 Ravens
- Your interest to learn
- An empty stomach
Closed-toe shoes essential
Everyone who loves beer, is interested in beer or knows nothing about beer.